- Campaign slogans parroted back at me. (Yeah. I get it. Hope and Change. They sound great as long as you don't ask for a definition of them)
- Anti-Bush venom. (Bush screwed the pooch on a lot of things. I agree. You don't like him. I get that. He's done in January. Focus.)
- Anti-Republican venom. (Yeah, the minority party in the House and Senate is completely responsible for the mess this country is in.)
- Letting YouTube do their talking. (If you want to sway me to your position, can you do a little better than sending me something "funny" that some jackass on TV said?)
- And my favorite because I've gotten this from three different people over the last couple of weeks - "evidence" of Obama being right about things has been presented by sending me a link to an Obama website.
So, like I was saying, I need eleven wins to keep my mind of things. It's been an amazing season. It would go from amazing to unforgetable with these eleven wins. Make it happen Lou and 25 suiting up tonight.